Friday, October 15, 2010

Ladies Here's your Challenge!

Join with me in the next 90 days or so as I go through horrible medical stuff and learn how to saltwater fish! Got the pole, line, hooks, etc. Just need to pick up some bait on my way to the shore.  The only other things I need are some 5 gallon bucket.  A) they will fit in my little car trunk and B) they will make a decent live well!  I did learn that a fishing license isn't cheap anymore!

I personally am using the observation method of learning how to saltwater fish.  Ran into some friends while they were fishing the other day and decided "I can do this!", so I'm giving it a try.  It may be we have to fish for our dinner someday and I will be ready for it. 

I'll probably be the one who lives on berrys and twigs since for now, I'm not much into field dressing a dear (or deer for that matter).  The last time I cleaned a dear/deer it took two of us 8 hours.

Uh Oh!  Now I have you wondering.....

Like my old buddy George used to say "Keep smiling and make the world wonder what you're up to!"

Later folks.....

No comments:

Post a Comment