Monday, January 31, 2011

Preparing for the Blind Date

Tell me ladies, what's  you experience.  I am a control freak until I am mentally sure enough of someone to release control. Therefore, this dating thing means I'm gonna be driving the bus as it were.  Breathe!

I cannot let someone take control of where I am going and what I am doing.  My comfort level says I'm the who that's in charge.  Can't release the IC position for this.  Breathe!

Dude, I'm really sorry that I scared you so bad.  My profession and life require that I go and do and that means sometimes nights, weekends and holidays. My dance card is pretty full between now and June,  I know you live a quiet, scheduled life, mine fell apart twice Saturday before I made the drive to meet you and I still got there on time. Breathe!

Wish you could lean a little more the to spontaneous side.  That's how I live.  Now. Not in the future or when you have a day off (what's that).  Now. Breathe!

Maybe when we get together to visit again you won't be quite so scared by this brassy blonde who was clearly, in charge and on point.  Don't you ever just get on that motorcycle and go without a specific destination in mind?  Breathe!

Life's too short to be left looking! Breathe!

No comments:

Post a Comment