Friday, January 21, 2011

For Lunch today I nearly had a heart attack

I now have a supremely enforced impression of the definition of stupid.  That's me.  Ladies, I don't care what he says about her, it's a lie, he's only after one thing!  And last week he got a pretty fair dose of that, it was what he wanted and hadn't had for so long, poor baby. 

Today, my years of professional theatre training paid off.  THEY sat down and had lunch with me after he introduced us.  The most fun part was watching his face turn red across the table as his blood pressure rose in fear.  Of course the restaurant owner friend of mine nearly blew it when he came up and remembered I had taken him in there last week.  And then went on to ask how they were enjoying the "new year new me" "softer look" I am sporting this year.  Oh my god, am a I fool! 

Sent him an immediate text upon us all leaving restaurant together with one word only....bastard.  When I saw her exit vehicle at bank a few blocks later, the next one said "damn I'm good".

Exit strategy is now back on the table.  I learned a whole lot in the hour and a half that she and I talked.  bastard.

I believe I learned a preparedness lesson today girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment