Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Strange Days at School of Adult Learning

Have had two strange incidents this week.

My "friend" called me from the back of the ambulance Sunday night telling me he was being transferred for a AAA.  Scary when I got the voice mail two hours later.  Gotta' love technology.

Saturday, ran into a gentleman who remembered meeting me 8 years ago!  I was re-introduced and we have some business things in common.  After I had a meeting with someone, I disappeared into the crowd at the function we were both attending.  He came up to me a few minutes later and said he was glad he found me.  And began to remind me that we had met some years before.  I finally remembered the incident, we talked that day for about 2 minutes. 

I thought the conversation was going to be professional.  Cool, no, not professional conversation, status update conversation; both mine and his.  This was personal.  We will see each other next weekend and have lunch plans after the meeting. 

Smile on face!

No comments:

Post a Comment